The decision has been made to keep Camp Frances closed for the entire month of May as well as the remainder of April. If you have reservations for either month you will be contacted or may have been already.
We, like you do not know what the future of the COVID-19 virus looks like. We will do our best to stay informed and keep you informed as well.
If you are concerned about June reservations, be rest assured that as soon as we know more we will be contacting you. At this time we need to observe social distancing and keep everyone safe and healthy. Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these unprecedented times together.